Every time I sync my Curve using Blackberry Desktop Manager, my wallpaper gets changed back to the default Theme background. I'm using ver 4.2.2 since I have Outlook 2000. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!
    10-24-08 10:36 PM
    It will show the default wallpaper while connected because your custom paper is stored on the media card which is in use while connected. It should return when disconnected.
    10-24-08 10:41 PM
    I understand that, but the default wallpaper replaces my wallpaper when I disconnect from Desktop Manager. That's what I'm trying to figure out. Thanks though.
    10-25-08 03:05 PM
    Save the image to your device memory. That will fix it.
    10-25-08 03:12 PM
    10-25-08 03:14 PM
    Mine does the same thing, after you disconect just restore your wallpaper.
    10-25-08 03:19 PM
    Save the image to your device memory. That will fix it.
    That does seem to fix it. But I don't know why. I have never had this problem and I keep nothing on the device memory.
    10-25-08 03:25 PM
    Not sure either, I only noticed when doing a back up which does not access the memory card. Maybe DM does a quick refresh based on the backup file and can't see the image saved to a media card? That's a complete guess by the way, just glad we figured it out.
    10-25-08 03:29 PM
    What you need to do is save the wallpaper image to your device memory, then select the version of the wallpaper that is on your device memory and not your media card. That way, when you sync up with your computer your image will stay the same. This applies to your custom ringtones as well. Had to find this out the hard way, but it works! Hope it helps!
    10-25-08 03:46 PM
    Thanks very much everybody!
    10-25-08 04:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD