How do you install the Roxio Media Manager for Desktop Manager 4.6. It was not included with the download. I can not load my ringtones onto my BB Curve 8310. The start button is grayed out. Any thoughts? Thankyou for your time.
    12-05-08 04:32 PM
    Welcome to CrackBerry.

There are seperate BlackBerry Desktop Software downloads. The one you need is the one that contains Roxio Media Manager, it is about 200 Mb.

You can find it on the BlackBerry support site. Click on the Next button then scroll down through the list.

Saving ring tones does not requrie Roxio if you have a media card installed. You can copy them using Windows file manager. Roxio is the only way to go if you do not have the media card.

I should warn you, Roxio is a resource hog. When it is running, everything slows down to a crawl while it builds it's file indexes. It is painfull.
    12-05-08 05:55 PM
    How do you install the Roxio Media Manager for Desktop Manager 4.6. It was not included with the download. I can not load my ringtones onto my BB Curve 8310. The start button is grayed out. Any thoughts? Thankyou for your time.
    Welcome! I have hassled with Roxio several times and just can't get it to work properly for me. I think others have also had issues with it.
    12-05-08 07:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD