Hello,
    Is there any alternative to outlook that I can use to sync with on my computer? I no longer have outlook & I don't have Lotus Notes. I would like to have something that I can put tasks & calendar events on my computer that would sync with my BB. Does anyone have any ideas on this one?

Thanks,
    ~roystreet
    09-17-08 06:41 PM
    Should I just go somewhere else for a response? Maybe I posted this in the wrong area? It's been basically a week since I posted my question. If I have posted this in the wrong place, please let me know - I am new here. Should I post it at another site??

I'm totally new at this site & totally new with a BlackBerry

---roystreet
    09-24-08 12:33 PM
    There is no substiute for Outlook's Calender within Windows. For emails and Address Book there is Outlook Express but thre is no Calender.

There are alternatives. The BlackBerry can also sync with Google and Yahoo Calenders so maybe you could try one of those.

The last possibility is that you can sync to an ASCII file. This is really of not use unless you read it into Word, Excel or WordPAd.
    09-24-08 01:11 PM
    Thank you very much for your response...I have found it very helpful. I wasn't sure if something like Thunderbird would sync.

Thanks Again,
    ---Roystreet
    09-24-08 02:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD