1. ttrantheman's Avatar
    Hi, I'm a verizon customer and my contract is up August 30th, after it ends i am planning on switching to at&t for the bold however there have been many delays for various reasons. If the bold doesn't come out by then should I just settle for the curve or should i hold out until September if it gets pushed back even further thanks guys
    08-19-08 08:41 PM
  2. jimmers's Avatar
    I'd hold out for the Bold if I were you. Don't get me wrong, the Curve is a great phone but with 3G and all the updates, the Bold will be much better! It's soooo close that I would wait. Just don't re-sign a new contract wth VZW...just go month by month until the Bold is out. You should have to go more than a month (or 2) before the Bold is on AT&T.
    08-19-08 08:44 PM
  3. Redneckbutlerboy's Avatar
    Just wait until you can get your hands on one in the store and play with it. You can always go back to Verizon and get the Curve if you don't like it and they may drop the price some by then.
    08-19-08 08:44 PM
  4. Mattayo's Avatar
    Wait...Thats all I can say. One to two months is not a long wait for Blackberry Bold. 3G speeds, OS 4.6, blinding hi res screen....Just makes the 8xxx series seem so inadequate.
    08-19-08 08:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD