Hi,

registered with 02 (UK) and subscribed to Blackberry Internet Unlimited.

All my service books arrived but i had a duplicate of my one email address

fake-address@o2email.co.uk.

So, i decided to remove that extra service book entry, alas, in my ineptitude i deleted all instances to this account in the service book area.

I now cannot send emails.

My main problen is that the user id i use to access BIS will not allow me to login, i am using the correct user / pass. I know this as i entered the userid and told the site to send my pass to my handset, it did and when i entered this into the login area i was simply told invalid user id and to try again, i have re-tried many, many times.

Does anyone know if this is an 02 problem or a blackberry problem (with regards to contacting support)

I realise if i can login to BIS i can resend the service book..

Any and all help very greatly appreciated.

Chamisra
    10-14-07 09:56 AM
    Thanks anyway fellas,

After a tele-con with my friendly telecom company (02) which i must admit was a strain at times to understand the dude - he finally agreed there was a problem with my BIS account and reset the password for me to allow me access.

Now finally i have control again and am back functioning

Thanks again and it's a pleasure to become a member of prob the finest berry forum around

Crack on!

Chamisra
    10-14-07 10:29 AM
    Another option would have been from your device to go to 'Personal Email Setup'. That automatically logs you into your account...
    10-14-07 10:32 AM
    Another option would have been from your device to go to 'Personal Email Setup'. That automatically logs you into your account...
    Not on mine i'm afraid else my problem would have been easy to solve.
    My email setup simply provides me with a txt based version of my BIS email login, thankfully my provider was able to just reset my password so i could access it.

Anyway, problem solved and i'm happy

Cheers

Chamisra
    10-15-07 01:30 PM
    Navilyn wasnt wrong (and i know you werent saying that) but we dont hae the new BIS setup here and therefore you could have logged on directly from the BB but the login may have failed.

Glad its resolved, UK Service Providers are poor for support
    10-15-07 04:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD