I have owned a Verizon Treo 700w since January 06. I am thinking about switching to a Verizon Curve. My wife has had Blackberrys forever. The Treo is my PED (Personal Entertainment Device), often used to stave off boredom when abandoned in a unstimulating environment. I use it primarily for websurfing, email, audible books, telenav and mobitv. It can be agrivating at times and requires daily multiple resets. Bluetooth is not the greatest and the plug makes syncing to Outlook a hit and miss proposition. Plus the Treo is a heavy brick. I am happy with Verizon and am due for an upgrade. Do y'all figure I'll be happy with a Verizon 8330?
    05-04-08 08:47 PM
    I am sure of it. Much better then the Treo, get'm while the gettins good. LOL
    05-04-08 08:54 PM
    Blackberry's Rule! When I'm bored I use my curve to watch an episode of CSI, Browse the web using wifi for faster speed, listen to MP3's I love it.
    05-04-08 08:55 PM
    Welcome to CB!

Now go get that 8330. I switched from Treo to BB - and sooo glad I did.
    05-04-08 08:57 PM
    YOU CAN DO IT!

There is a learning Curve..get it! Just ask us any questions and have fun with your Curve!
    05-04-08 09:18 PM
    I did the treo thing and the only thing you will miss is the threaded messaging.

BBs are very stable and Bluetooth pairing is incredible. Two devices I love using BTs with are BBs and the iPhone as I get crystal clear quality sound. Telenav is great.

You won't regret it.
    05-07-08 02:33 AM
    Welcome to CB!
    05-07-08 06:30 AM
    Welcome to the Crack!
    I'm a former 700w user, got me the 8830 back in Dec. and have no regrets.
    BTW... let me warn you, once you get a BB there isn't gonna be any turning back. LOL
    05-07-08 09:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD