I've searched, and see that people say it means Delivered, but I've had this phone since May and this is the first day I've ever seen a D over the check mark when sending a text message to anyone. I sent 8 texts to the same person (my girlfriend) this morning. She's using a t-mobile Blast or something like that. I've been texting her every day and this morning 2 of the text to her had a D over the check mark. Only 2. Then another buddy of mine, who uses some LG phone on some other network was texting back and forth with me. ONE of the texts to him had a D over it. I'm using a sprint BB Pearl 8130. Is there any reason for these specific messages to have had the D over the check? or was it just some sporadic fluke?

Thanks.
    09-25-08 05:41 PM
    Its just like the other people said. It means Delivery Confirmation. It happens to me sometimes too, its no big deal!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-25-08 05:54 PM
    I just found it awkward that in all this time, this is the only time I've ever seen it. Doesn't the checkmark itself mean that it was delivered (or at least sent)?
    09-25-08 06:09 PM
    Check mark means it was sent. D means it was delivered. I've always sent out messages with only the check mark showing up, but they've always been delivered even if the D didn't show

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-25-08 06:14 PM
    must be somethin new today was the 1st day i ever seen that d over the check to.
    09-25-08 06:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD