Okay so I want to know, what's the easiest way to put music on my blackberry, from my itunes?
    03-13-09 07:34 PM
    I don't use itunes but the easiest way is to open up your desktop manager and find the file that itunes puts your songs into and just drag them over .

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-13-09 08:12 PM
    Welcome to CB and our addiction!!

Just like back said, open your DM and find your itunes folder and you should be able to just click and drag songs over.
    03-13-09 08:13 PM
    or if you don't have the DM version with Media Manager (I thought it was pointless to download and it slows my computer), plug in your BB to your computer and make sure mass storage mode is on, go to windows explorer or equivalent file explorer on your computer, find the "drive" your bb/memory card is associated with and drag and drop from your mp3's folder.
    03-13-09 09:45 PM
    Aren't iTunes mp4 and therefore cannot be loaded directly onto the media card? You can burn them to cd and rip them... But then you will strip the album art and will have to rename the songs etc... I hope I'm not wrong when I say this.
    03-13-09 11:23 PM
    Vortec-

I know that you can convert the iTunes songs into mp3's. Besides, I think they're m4a actually. But you are right - it strips some of the metadata away, such as the album art. And I'm unsure if you can convert DRM-free music bought from iTunes. I know you can't convert DRM-covered music from iTunes.

Hope that resolves any mp3 questions regarding iTunes!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-14-09 03:23 PM
    i can put the songs on but when i go to add new ones it doubles the old ones
    03-14-09 03:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD