This phone is making me feel stupid lol.

I have a bunch of ringtones (mp3 format) that I used with my previous phones (Nokia N75/Treo 650/Samsung A707)... but I don't know where I go to set custom ringtones or custom message tones? I *really* don't like the standard one, since every time my phone rings, half the office goes for their crackberries...
    08-29-08 04:30 PM
    This phone is making me feel stupid lol.

I have a bunch of ringtones (mp3 format) that I used with my previous phones (Nokia N75/Treo 650/Samsung A707)... but I don't know where I go to set custom ringtones or custom message tones? I *really* don't like the standard one, since every time my phone rings, half the office goes for their crackberries...
    If they're on the memory card you have or on the phone, you would go to the Profiles option (speaker icon), then go down to the advanced settings, and click on Normal or whatever you're using at the moment and you can go to Phone and SMS Text and you'll be able to change them.

Just go to the Tune and then go all the way up to 'Browse', and you should be able to set them if they're there.

Hope that helped.
    08-29-08 05:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD