Curvy Baby, I love you!

So I had a Pearl and she was nice, but she was as small as a piece of rice.

Sure we had fun and we looked good together, but this romance was not meant to last forever.

And then I met her - and then I held her - and then we used each other - and now we have a blast together.

I love my Curve and she loves me, together we make a happy family.

I spend so much time with her, everyone is envious they exclaim that it is a crime, but they are just jealous!

Zealous people they are. For they do not understand that I cannot travel far from her.

She is my breath, she is my heart beat in my chest. Oh, how I love her so.........

by invisionz
    January 8, 2009
    01-08-09 07:31 AM
    You're silly! I love my Curve, too, though, so I get it!
    01-08-09 10:25 AM
    Nothing wrong with a little amusing poetry. Whatever you do, don't let the negats spoil your fun! Too many are wound way too tight these days!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-08-09 10:45 AM
    Nice. I love my curve to

01-08-09 11:10 AM
    i <3 my pink curve too!
    01-08-09 03:53 PM
    i love my curve too

nice poem lol
    01-08-09 08:18 PM
    very nice and so true
    01-08-09 09:23 PM
    It is okay to love your phone, just don't love your phone. At any rate, the Curves are definitely nice. Not sure about the air part, but that was very amusing.
    01-08-09 09:26 PM
    I can totaly agree. I left my curve for about 2 weeks she was heart broken. I left her for a new girl in town clled storm. Storm was a full featured, fast moving, and loved to be touched. I walked by my dresser daily and my curve would just be sitting there waiting for the day I realized that she was the one for me. The fling with the storm lasted only 3 weeks. She was very needy, wanting to be touched all the time, and had a lot of issues. I soon realized that curve and I were meant to be for ever after.

01-08-09 09:41 PM
    I can totaly agree. I left my curve for about 2 weeks she was heart broken. I left her for a new girl in town clled storm. Storm was a full featured, fast moving, and loved to be touched. I walked by my dresser daily and my curve would just be sitting there waiting for the day I realized that she was the one for me. The fling with the storm lasted only 3 weeks. She was very needy, wanting to be touched all the time, and had a lot of issues. I soon realized that curve and I were meant to be for ever after.

Lol, I love my storm.....I absolutely do

01-08-09 09:46 PM
    the storms a fine machine,just wasn't for me.

01-08-09 10:39 PM

aww thats so cute! haha
    01-08-09 10:41 PM
    See us BB users are sensetive too!

01-08-09 10:49 PM
    lol awww way to love your curve
    01-09-09 12:10 AM
    thats a mean one...love it!!
    01-09-09 12:12 AM
    LOL, nice...
    01-09-09 01:15 AM
    lol awww way to love your curve
    The curve is just a solid machine, unlike my storm was.
    01-11-09 03:35 PM
    LOL!!! too funny!
    01-13-09 04:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD