Hey! I'm very excited to get active in these forums, hopefully I will become well known! I hope for you all to welcome me, because you will be seeing many, many themes from me!

Get to know me:
    My name is Adam, I'm 16 years old and I'm from Atlanta, Georgia (USA of course).
    I'm a very passionate Christian (don't worry, i won't throw my religion on anyone) and i attend church more than one should. haha. i'm there every Wednesday night, Sunday morning, Sunday night, and Tuesday nights.

Ask some questions about me! I'm open to anything coming to me.
    02-05-10 10:57 PM
    Hi Adam. Welcome to Crackberry.com. Look forward to getting to know you, and seeing your themes. I even have a theme idea for you. perhaps you can create a christian theme.
    02-05-10 11:19 PM
    better be careful, this is the usa and your not allowed to use words with christ in them
    02-05-10 11:25 PM
    a christian theme would be a nice
    02-05-10 11:26 PM
    Then a Christian theme it is!
    I'll make one for the Curve 8330 first.

If you want me to make it for another version, post it here.

Oh! and posted my first theme! Check it out: http://forums.crackberry.com/f126/bl...-4-5-a-417939/
    02-05-10 11:37 PM
    cant wait to try it out
    02-05-10 11:41 PM
    Christian version for storm2 would be great!
    02-06-10 08:02 AM
    Hey! I'm very excited to get active in these forums, hopefully I will become well known! I hope for you all to welcome me, because you will be seeing many, many themes from me!

Get to know me:
    My name is Adam, I'm 16 years old and I'm from Atlanta, Georgia (USA of course).
    I'm a very passionate Christian (don't worry, i won't throw my religion on anyone) and i attend church more than one should. haha. i'm there every Wednesday night, Sunday morning, Sunday night, and Tuesday nights.

Ask some questions about me! I'm open to anything coming to me.
    There is nothing wrong with having faith & love for God. Freedom of Religion is suppose to be supported in the U.S. Welcome to the Site.
    02-07-10 07:28 PM
    There is nothing wrong with having faith & love for God. Freedom of Religion is suppose to be supported in the U.S. Welcome to the Site.
    Oh, I know.... just most people over look that freedom. I've been beat up and cussed out for just saying i'm a Christian.
    02-08-10 11:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD