To any and all blackberry users, just wondering, I am dying for a Blackberry Torch, I have had an iphone and got tired of it and this phone looks amazing. But is it really only for business professionals? I have no need for it for business, it would just be a phone and for personal use?? Anyone? Thanks.
    09-17-10 05:02 PM
    To any and all blackberry users, just wondering, I am dying for a Blackberry Torch, I have had an iphone and got tired of it and this phone looks amazing. But is it really only for business professionals? I have no need for it for business, it would just be a phone and for personal use?? Anyone? Thanks.
    Blackberrys are great for business types, but they're also great for regular messaging and phone calling types... Don't let the business suit fool you, a blackberry is like a good mullet:

business in the front, party in the back (well, i guess the inside in this case)

Iphones are better if your really into apps, games, music and video... as I crackberry addict I must confess this... but if your looking for stellar battery life, great call quality, and amazing messaging capabilities across multiple mediums, then give a berry a try
    09-17-10 05:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD