01-25-09 10:30 PM
28 12
tools
    iPhone is an apple. Crackberry is a berry. Its like comparing apples and oranges. You just can't compare.
    01-25-09 02:11 AM
    I have an iPhone and will soon get the BB 8900 SOLELY because my Iphone (1st gen) is hacked so I can use it on T-Mobile rather than AT&T. The only problem with it being hacked though is that when I try to update the firmware, the phone tries to brick itself. It usually only takes a couple hours to fix, but its a real pain when I dont have the time to devote to it every couple months after a firmware update. Oh, and the battery is crapping out. After a year and a half, its starting to lose its charge a lot faster than it used to. (The battery isnt removable, you have to send it to apple to have changed). Anyway, I totally love the iphone and I'm actually just getting the BB for a secondary device.

While I agree its probably not a phone for corporate america, its of great use for anyone who needs to keep in touch with their email, surf the web, watch videos or listen to music. There are over like fifteen thousand apps out in the apple app store for iphone right now, so theres a lot more you can do with the phone than just use it for the "cool" factor.
    01-25-09 09:30 PM
    BB > iPhone
    01-25-09 10:30 PM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD