Yes. this is how it goes.
    Well i was liteally flunking classes. Why? because my little mind was too busy trying to make money than remembering i had a project or a test the next day. SO! I tried using the calendar on my samsung. and yeah.. NOT SO GOOD. also i was emailing my teacher on 1 account and my friends on the other and I was working outside of my house. so it was the last 5 weeks of class i was in the border of having to repeat 12th grade.. meaning i could not graduate, and meaning no prom :O! So i used my friends PDA WM and i liked the Idea of a "SmartPhone" so i get a Mogul. The first Week Its all Nice and from then after, ITS SLUGGISH ****!, i could not do ANYTHING anymore..SO i looked around and saw a BLACKBERRY. and i though "blabkberrys are ugly and also they are too complicated to use, and not as many 3rd party apps and else" WELL MY IGNORANCE HAD KILLED ME ALL THIS TIME!, i decided to go to sprint store and ask to see a Blackberry, but i told her that i wanted a Smexy one.. so she said OK, and i went like @_@! when i saw the Pearl I was Shocked to see a blackberry that good looking and so i decided to give it a try. I ended up LOVING IT draining the battery every day of all the use that i give it, im like ADDICTED TO IT!, I could not go back to another device EVER AGAIN! and so BB is awesome for Students as well as Bussiness Users!
    07-03-08 07:41 AM
    Welcome to the addiction!!

Glad you love your Pearl. Check out the links in my sig for some great info!!
    07-03-08 07:47 AM
    I Bought My Dauhter A Pear Her Senior Year In High School And She Pulled A 4.0...........she Was A 3.66 Before The Pearl.........she Swears The 4.0 Is Due To The Pearl's Ability To Crib Notes........now My Son (a Junior In The Fall) Has One.........i Can Only Hope For The Same.....

Welcome To Cb......................
    07-05-08 05:58 PM
    Welcome to the Crack!
    07-05-08 06:09 PM
    Welcome to Crackberry! I wish I had a BB in High School. I might have done a lot better!
    07-05-08 06:12 PM
    Welcome to Crackberry! I wish I had a BB in High School. I might have done a lot better!

Hella!!!! We did not even have MTV when I was in high school.......or computers...........just my trusty old TI55............

I couldda been a contender (sorry Marlon Brando)......
    07-05-08 06:43 PM
    Welcome to CB!!!
    07-10-08 11:48 AM
    If I had a bb in h/s I probably would have failed everything because I would be way too into my phone. Anyway welcome!!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-10-08 10:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD