I'm new to crackberry, I downloaded the shortcut to my blackberry.. When I first downloaded it, it was orange with the crackberry symbol.. Now its a light blue, does that mean something????

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-12-09 01:16 PM
    Hello and welcome to CB. That has never happened to me but I am sure its no big deal See you around Thicknlovely! That's the way I love 'em
    04-12-09 01:41 PM
    Did you change it to blue? Because in options you can do that. Maybe you clicked on It and didn't realize what you were doing?

Also on some phones with some apps if you don't close the app it will be a different color ie bbtran

04-12-09 03:19 PM
    I noticed the same thing! I found it strange as well.
    Do u have an 8900 as well? And where are these
    options you speak of g3kewl lol

04-13-09 08:38 AM
    Haha on the bbtran or crackberry??? Yeah I have an 8900. If you're talking about the cb launcher go to options>crackberry launcher and click on it and it will open up a few options for you

04-14-09 07:04 PM
    here is a newb question. where do you get the crackberry launcher from?
    04-16-09 02:55 PM
    You know now that I think about it, mine started out orange and now it's blue... Tried the options thing to change it and now it's pink and matches my theme so thanks for the tip there
    04-16-09 05:28 PM
    Hello when I did mine like a month ago it did the same thing. I think it was strange but kinda cool!

04-16-09 06:33 PM
    How Did You Download The Shortcut?
    04-24-09 01:13 PM
    How Did You Download The Shortcut?

you guy to wap.crackberry.com on your browser. make sure you do not have www before it. once it is on the page scroll down to Other Options: Install m.CrackBerry.com BB launcher and there you go.

It puts an icon on your Berry that will take you straight to the wap site whenever you click it.
    04-29-09 08:57 AM

you guy to wap.crackberry.com on your browser. make sure you do not have www before it. once it is on the page scroll down to Other Options: Install m.CrackBerry.com BB launcher and there you go.

It puts an icon on your Berry that will take you straight to the wap site whenever you click it.
    thank you
    04-29-09 09:08 AM
    i tried and it said "Uncaught exception: Module with handle [3120] and index [1] has no application entry point." it still worked. what does that mean?
    04-29-09 09:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD