Hello all. I am a relative newbie to the CB and these forums. I have had my CB for about 2 months. I was forced to get it for work since I travel alot. At first I was totally against getting it, but now I can't wait for an upgrade. Looking forward to all the input and stuff I will find for this little gem.

BTW I have the 8830 WE with Verizon service.
    01-07-09 11:57 AM
    Welcome to CB! All the info you want to know is here. The search tool on this site is very handy...
    01-07-09 12:05 PM
    Welcome to CB!
    01-07-09 03:28 PM
    Nice quote isn't that from National Treasure or some movie U.S.A. RULES.
    01-07-09 06:01 PM
    Welcome to the CB family! Your 2 months of experience can be valuable to these forums.

To aldea911, I remember that quote from one of the national treasure movie too but I better know it as the second amendment of the U.S. Constitution.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by ArmaK; 01-07-09 at 09:18 PM.
    01-07-09 09:07 PM
    Welcome to the CB family! Your 2 months of experience can be valuable to these forums.

To aldea911, I remember that quote from one of the national treasure movie too but I better know it as the second amendment of the U.S. Constitution.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    That would be correct. That is the 2nd Amendment to the Constitution. I felt that was appropriate since I work for the people with the NRA.
    01-08-09 09:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD