Ok so it all started in midsummer when I got rid of my HTC Mogul for a Samsung Instinct. I couldnt make up my mind between the instinct or the Blackberry curve. My best friend has had the curve a couple of months although she has Verizon and I have Sprint. She would brag and talk about how this is the best phone ever and to no avail I would rebuttal her attempts to get me to switch over by mentioning some of the features the Instinct has! LOL As the months progressed I started having doubts about my Instinct and started researching blackberrys thus giving me actually anxiety about feeling like I am missing out on the world of blackberry-ism! (LMAO). What IN GODS name was I thinkingdid I also mention that I used my phone for EVERYTHING. Email chat (which the Instinct doesnt not have), calendar management, internet, and so on and so forth. I have been so consumed with changing my phone now that this is all my friend and I talk about while at work and she is chatting to me from her freaking blackberry! Did I also mention that I thought about charging the phone to my account when I know good and well I CANNOT AFFORD TO DO THAT! I stand proud to say that I am a crackberry addict and I DONT EVEN OWN ONE .YET!!!
    10-22-08 03:26 PM
    Haha.... Welcome to CB.
    10-22-08 03:46 PM
    10-22-08 03:50 PM
    Ha Ha welcome to the addiciton!
    10-22-08 03:51 PM
    Haha that's how I was... And I just got mine 2 weeks ago. I think it's safe to say I'm hooked!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-22-08 03:54 PM
    welcome to cb!
    10-22-08 04:06 PM
    Welcome to the Crackberry nation!
    10-22-08 04:17 PM
    i thought this thread was about the user CrackBerryKills.

welcome to CB anyhow!
    10-22-08 04:17 PM
    welcome to crackberry!
    10-22-08 04:45 PM
    Welcome to CB!!
    10-22-08 04:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD