Hey guys! I just joined the the Crackberry/Blackberry family, by purchasing the Blackberry Storm 9530. Its pretty slick and all that jazz, so in another words I'm super happy .

Anyways when I purchased it, I enabled the $29.99 Blackberry Service plan (Plan 73618) from Verizon. Now the dealer told me that I have 10mb bandwith limit, so I should watch my download. But I'm confused if this is true or not? When I check my personal verizon page, it saids the bandwidth is unlimited. But I specifically remember him telling me, there is a unlimited data plan for like $49.99 or something like that.

Basically my concern is, in the matter of a day and a half I used up 3.5mb of bandwith and I don't want to be stupid and run my bandwith up like crazy, and pay a monster bill.

Is there like a difference between downloading bandwith and surfing the web bandwith (i.e. watching a video on youtube mobile)...?

Overall I think I'm just confused about my bandwith limit, can someone help a noobie out. Thanks.
    11-25-08 11:56 PM
    If you have the $30 plan it's unlimited.
    11-26-08 12:00 AM
    Hey Atplayer7 - welcome to CB!
    11-26-08 12:21 AM
    I don't know the diffs, I don't pay the bill ;-) but I can tell u that the unlimited is def necessary! U'll find urself using it because u can, lol, so I suggest u make sure u have the unlimited plan.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-26-08 12:22 AM
    The 44$ plan is for the more business oriented berry abuser it lets you access the business server and Abe unlimited bandwidth. But I have the cheaper plan also and I assure toy it's unlimited !

11-26-08 12:40 AM
    You have the unlimited plan...so download and browse your heart away!!!
    11-26-08 12:48 AM
    You could try giving verizon a call to make sure about your specific account.

11-26-08 12:51 AM
    THere is a $24 dollar plan that is for 10 mb...sounds like he was just trying to sell you the more expensive plan
    11-26-08 02:01 AM
    THere is a $24 dollar plan that is for 10 mb...sounds like he was just trying to sell you the more expensive plan
    I'm pretty sure that plan is not for BlackBerry devices.
    11-26-08 06:56 AM
    hello, welcome to crack
    11-26-08 07:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD