It is a Sprint 8130. I'm not using the BB pack from Sprint. Just using it as a phone.

Is there an app or setting for when I call someone it shows what state the number is from?

Where can I get all the extra apps and/or games?

What changes the look and position of the apps on my BB, Theme or OS? How can I go about changing what apps are on the main screen? For instance, I would like my address book at the top.

What Theme(s), OS(s) and app(s) does everyone seem to like the most?

How can I make my ring tone louder? I tried a couple things I found here, but they didn't work..... or maybe I didn't do them right. It is loud when it opens up in the player, but not when ringing. What seems to be the number one thing to work?

What type of batteries are out there for the 8130, I'm not too fond of the one that is in there now.

I cannot think of anything else right now.
    10-06-08 10:55 AM
    Welcome to CrackBerry Dave.

Is there an app or setting for when I call someone it shows what state the number is from?
    Not that I have every seen. I suspect it could be done, but the program would have to work intimately with the phone.

Where can I get all the extra apps and/or games?
    BlackBerry Software - Crackberry Store

However, good luck trying to use any third party applications without the infrastructure of a BIS plan.

What changes the look and position of the apps on my BB, Theme or OS? How can I go about changing what apps are on the main screen? For instance, I would like my address book at the top.
    That is an easy one. Highlight the chosen applications, press Menu and select Move.

What Theme(s), OS(s) and app(s) does everyone seem to like the most?
    The original four. However, every user has different tastes. You will need a computer to download and install themes, Over the Air install is not an option without a Plan.

How can I make my ring tone louder? I tried a couple things I found here, but they didn't work..... or maybe I didn't do them right. It is loud when it opens up in the player, but not when ringing. What seems to be the number one thing to work?
    Profile / Advanced .... lets you select mute, low, medium or high or Escalating. If it is a custom ringtone, you can use an audio editor to boost the sound level and save it back to your device.

What type of batteries are out there for the 8130, I'm not too fond of the one that is in there now.
    You can replace the stock battery with an high capacity battery.

https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=8L3MU49x
    10-06-08 11:21 AM
    Wow, thank you.
    10-06-08 09:24 PM
    Yes Mr McLay is very thorough lol. Welcome to cb !

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-06-08 09:38 PM
    Yes Mr McLay is very thorough lol. Welcome to cb !

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    That is so formal, I though you meant my Dad.
    10-06-08 09:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD