08-10-08 11:01 PM
33 12
tools
    Hello and welcome to the Crack! There's no such thing as a dumb question...unless its been asked and answered 37 times, and you ask without having even looked for it...then it's dumb, but...anyway..WELCOME!
    08-05-08 12:37 AM
    Hi everyone! I've had my VZW curve for 3 months now and this is my first post. I love my crackberry too. I'm always reading the forums but I never post. Welcome to the other side....(Having a crackberry vs. any other phone is like The Matrix when it comes to choosing the red or the blue pill) It's a different world.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-06-08 09:53 PM
    July 1st was my last day of work. For the last several years I managed to avoid being issued a BB as I didn't want them to have ANOTHER way to find me 24/7 .. and I knew myself well enough to know that I would not be able to ignore it when an e-mail popped in from Hong Kong at 3 AM.

so .. now that I am not working I bought a Curve 8330 from Verizon on Sunday ... and have been immersed in learning how to use it since then. I knew I was going to love this. Of all of the sites that I found this is absolutely the most useful. I have learned so much from you all so far and know that this is the right place to hang out.

Fair warning, though - I'm building a list of questions. I will search and see if there is an answer already posted before I start testing your patience, but it's coming.
    Welcome to cb! Don't worry I'm still fairly a newbie too, I've only had my bb for 3 weeks including today and I'm loving it!

08-06-08 09:56 PM
    Welcome to the family, may you enjoy all that you experience here.
    08-07-08 12:35 AM
    One of us!

Welcome
    08-07-08 12:49 AM
    From one newbie to another....welcome
    08-10-08 07:13 AM
    Welcome to CB!
    08-10-08 09:52 AM
    I'm a newbie too. Welcome. I love this place!

Sc

08-10-08 11:01 PM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD