Is there a way to delete Sent emails only?

I am a proud new owner of the crackberry curve 8320 (tmobile).

Also, all the talk about solutions for not being able to view html emails and also recieving gmail sent messages as a new message in my inbox... and I don't understand any of it. Like I said, I am clueless. So if anybody could explain this in terms that a dumb blonde new crackberry user can understand, that would be wonderful!

Thanks! Bria
    11-20-08 02:45 AM
    Is there a way to delete Sent emails only?

I am a proud new owner of the crackberry curve 8320 (tmobile).

Also, all the talk about solutions for not being able to view html emails and also recieving gmail sent messages as a new message in my inbox... and I don't understand any of it. Like I said, I am clueless. So if anybody could explain this in terms that a dumb blonde new crackberry user can understand, that would be wonderful!

Thanks! Bria
    I guess I am a little confussed about your delete sent only question - I supose you mean delete all sent email at once - in that case no, but you can delete just sent emails individually - you may find this a bit quicker on the delete: highlight the sent email you wish to delete and instead of opening menu just simply hit the Del key (backspace) on you keyboard - that's faster - also you can select a group of emails to delete if they are contiguous by holding down the "shift" key as you roll the track ball - that will "select" more than one email to delete - then hit the Del key. And of couse you can highlight a certain date and delete all emails older than that date, but this would delete anything from that date or older so it would delete received email as well as sent.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by Dawg357; 11-20-08 at 07:08 PM.
    11-20-08 04:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD