Hey all - I have not been able to put down my Pearl since it came in the mail yesterday. Quick ? - does the Pearl 8130 show when the charge is complete? I have had the phone on the charger for awhile and the battery indicator looks full but it didn't day complete. I also checked the indicator light thinking at least it would show a solid color or something when done but nothing.
    12-02-08 08:04 PM
    My pearl had an icon when charging. It went away when it was fully charged. My storm is the same way.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-02-08 08:08 PM
    My pearl had an icon when charging. It went away when it was fully charged. My storm is the same way.

12-02-08 08:13 PM
    I'll have to check it out next time I charge it - thanks
    12-02-08 10:28 PM
    I can't manage to keep my pearl out of my hands and on a charger for any extended amount of time. I've never noticed my electrical plug looking thing go away when it was fully charged though

12-02-08 11:09 PM
    I don't know about on the pearl, but on my curve if you go into Options then Status it will show the battery life in percent.
    12-03-08 11:32 AM
    I know it's tough, but you have to let it be out of your hands while charging
    the little bolt will go off... and the percentage thing is good too.

I don't really worry about it, I have it charging at work while there... charging at home at night... and I have a car charger just in case i'm on the road and need some juice.

The battery on my BB Curve is the longest lasting I've ever had for a phone personally.
    12-03-08 02:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD