I have a Pearl 8130. I am a therapist who sees clients at the same time each week. When my clients change their appointment time I need to change the recurring appointment in the calendar to a different day. Also I want to keep the old appointments at the original time in case I need to look back for book-keeping purposes.
    When I tried to change the recurring date of one of my clients my calender frighteningly went blank for all appointments. Luckily it reloaded upon rebooting the program.
    Now, to change an appointment I go through the lengthy process of creating a new recurring appointment, and putting an end-date on the old appointment.
    This works, but is there any way to streamline this process?
    Thanks in advance for any help.
    Last edited by ragingplatypi; 01-11-08 at 10:47 AM. Reason: typo
    01-11-08 10:46 AM
    Hey, welcome to CB.

I am betting your method will be best way, if you want to retain the past appointments as they were actually set.

I am also hoping you are syncing to Outlook or backing your BB, so your valuable data is in more than one place.
    01-11-08 11:21 AM
    Thanks for the welcome. Funny you should mention syncing. I am backing up my data (every other day or so), but I don't have Outlook. Is there any cheap calendar program that intellisync will recognize for me to sync to?
    01-12-08 05:58 AM