Hello I just got an 8330 and it is my first Blackberry so I am new to this. I think I have gotten the hang of most things on my BB, but I changed my theme to one that I like but I wanna change the applications that show on the homepage. I am using the BB Dimension Today theme and on my homepage it shows my messages, calendar events, and call log. I am fine with messages and calendar but I would rather have tasks instead of call log. Is that possible or am I stuck with what I have. If there is no changing it is there a theme that looks about the same that would allow me to do what I want.
    Oh and I forgot to mention I did change the order in the application screen and it still doesn't change the homepage.
    09-16-08 10:20 AM
    If you go to the full screen list of applications you can move the applications around until you get them in the order that you want. I did this so I had my most used applications showing first.
    09-16-08 01:51 PM
    I have done that but it doesn't seem to work on this theme and it is the theme I prefer.
    09-16-08 02:25 PM
    I have done that but it doesn't seem to work on this theme and it is the theme I prefer.
    Yup - that seems to be the limitation on the Today theme - what you see is what you've got. I, too, tried to change them but it didn't work. If you try a different theme you will be able to set up the five (?) on the left side by moving your icons so that the first five on the applications page are the five on your home page. But, I don't think that it is possible on the Today theme. Sorry, but I hope someone else gives you an answer so that I can do it, too!
    09-16-08 06:00 PM
    It is what it is.... but as stated above, the ones that show only the icons can be customized.
    You might get some help in the the themes forum. You could post a request and see if someone will make it for you.
    09-16-08 06:06 PM
    Zen themes I think you can change them, Today themes you cannot move them
    09-17-08 07:29 AM
    how do you select the apps to drag? what do you press?
    06-24-09 10:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD