04-07-09 04:42 PM
33 12
tools
    such a lovely reply.

Single?
    Ha ha ha, yeah really. I am hoping that was just a joke.
    09-07-08 12:44 PM
    The berry real is a legal form of crack,you must hold it...and feel its little keys and ball in your hand. Although I do have the pearl... and most of the time I love it... I sometimes do wish I had gotten the curve too... but shhhh don't tell Sassy, she might get mad at me and not work or leave me I would miss my berry.
    The only solution hear is to try to convert the wife to the berry world. Let her... "look" at yours... she prob is a little jealous because your don't play with her all the time lol.... Have a talk with the berry and tell the berry you need just 1 hr a day to make sure your wife doesn't feel neglected... rofl then play with her trackball rofl
    OMG, lol, that sunny @#$. My wife just used my pearl to call a friend and after 5 min i was getting so antsy!! "what the **** is she talking about for so long.... I NEED to touch my BERRY, ITS MINE DAMBIT!! MINE!!!!
    09-07-08 12:50 PM
    such a lovely reply.

Single?
    Haha.... it was pretty funny though. I do really hope that was a joke as well.
    09-07-08 12:50 PM
    Welcome to CB I wish I had a curve as well I got mine for free I just can't afford the curve right now no matter what blackberry I use I love them all. I think ice converted my boyfriend he now wants the Kickstart oops the new pearl.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-07-08 12:59 PM
    Welcome to CB I wish I had a curve as well I got mine for free I just can't afford the curve right now no matter what blackberry I use I love them all. I think I've converted my boyfriend he now wants the Kickstart oops the new pearl.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-07-08 01:01 PM
    So I got my pearl (really wish i had gone with a curve) about 3-4 months ago, and ever since every day I need MORE TIME WITH MY BERRY!! I really think that my wife may leave me because im so obsessed with it. AND THIS SITE HAS ONLY MADE IT WORSE!!! MY GOD MAN, im a 32 year old man, and im in love with my fn phone.....so sad. I find myself hiding the pearl while surfing this site and my wife thinks im spending quality time with her...so sad. If only I had gotten the Curve instead (HATE TYPING WITH PEARL)
    It's ok... LOL Everyone I know makes fun of me because of my love for my berry! Everyone says I should sell Blacberries, but I tell them I'd love them too much to let them go LOL
    09-07-08 01:50 PM
    Hey, calm down there killer. I love my BB as well; however, I do put it down from time to time when it is time to do, well you know. You can love your BB. Just do not love your BB. At any rate, I did find the line I put in bold quite funny. Be careful. Oh yeah, welcome.
    agreed!! This is about the only time I put my phone down!!
    09-07-08 02:02 PM
    I love my BB a whole lot. I do find myself reaching for it rather than my laptop more and more now that I have it set up just the way that I want it. I had the STORM for a hot minute but then was just not impressed with it, so I moved backward to the Curve. The gut at VZ thought that I was crazy and didn't I want all of the cool video and audio that the STORM does. Nope that was not what I was in it for, I wanted that DATA and as fast as I could get it. The CURVE offered that to me much better than the STORM. I did find the keyboard on the storm to be a pain not to mention the web surfing was more like web wadding.
    04-07-09 04:42 PM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD