04-07-09 05:42 PM
33 12
tools
    So I got my pearl (really wish i had gone with a curve) about 3-4 months ago, and ever since every day I need MORE TIME WITH MY BERRY!! I really think that my wife may leave me because im so obsessed with it. AND THIS SITE HAS ONLY MADE IT WORSE!!! MY GOD MAN, im a 32 year old man, and im in love with my fn phone.....so sad. I find myself hiding the pearl while surfing this site and my wife thinks im spending quality time with her...so sad. If only I had gotten the Curve instead (HATE TYPING WITH PEARL)
    09-06-08 05:15 PM
    hahaha... I don't even know what to say, I can't stop laughing... hahaha
    09-06-08 05:19 PM
    Welcome to the addiction!!!
    09-06-08 05:22 PM
    just remember, the pearl will never ask you for flowers, or jewellry, or to do housework.

and it doesnt talk back either
    09-06-08 05:27 PM
    Welcome to CB
    Why didn't you get the Curve in the first instance?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-06-08 05:31 PM
    Welcome to cb. Don't let the bb get in the way of your relationship.

09-06-08 05:39 PM
    just remember, the pearl will never ask you for flowers, or jewellry, or to do housework.

But like the wife, you can slap it anytime you want.
    09-06-08 05:44 PM
    I was in the same boat...then I bought a Curve and set the Pearl up for my wife. Now its like some weird techno-gadget threesome...she's addicted and we BB together but we don't have any REAL contact with each other. It's actually saved my marriage because I don't have to listen to her complain anymore, but we're still married. Thanks CrackBerry...you're better than Dr. (I've had my fill of doctor) Phil!!!!!!! Go getcha a Curve and give the Pearl to her (women like pearls, right) and enjoy life!!!

Keep your stick on the ice!!!

09-06-08 05:46 PM
    Hello and welcome!

09-06-08 05:57 PM

LMAO!!! Very Funny, but lets face it..... Nothing can replace a woman! LOL!
    09-06-08 06:06 PM
    Welcome to CB
    Why didn't you get the Curve in the first instance?

Price.... $50 for pearl, and $150 for curve, I was humming and hawing in the store and the sales rep convinced me that the suretype was GREAT. Wrong, i cant stand it, I re-enter 1/2 my words, its a real pain. My wife has a 6 month old lg shine, with a 3 year contract too so giving over to her isnt in the cards.
    09-06-08 06:31 PM
    welcome to the crack
    09-06-08 07:06 PM
    I know what you mean about suretype, when I was looking for my BB I wanted the Pearl cause it came in such nice colors, & the size, but when the rep told me to try it by typing something and I saw what I now know is suretype, it turned me against it right away. I love my Curve.
    09-06-08 07:22 PM
    Okay you don't seem too upset that you got the Pearl. Because your kinda addicted..
    I will say that honestly it is a awesome phone, but it will never replace your wife, it your BB breaks you can get another 1..It can't happent the other way!
    But welcome to the addiction!
    My fellow Pearl friend, I love my pearl
    09-06-08 07:42 PM
    So I got my pearl (really wish i had gone with a curve) about 3-4 months ago, and ever since every day I need MORE TIME WITH MY BERRY!! I really think that my wife may leave me because im so obsessed with it. AND THIS SITE HAS ONLY MADE IT WORSE!!! MY GOD MAN, im a 32 year old man, and im in love with my fn phone.....so sad. I find myself hiding the pearl while surfing this site and my wife thinks im spending quality time with her...so sad. If only I had gotten the Curve instead (HATE TYPING WITH PEARL)
    Hey, calm down there killer. I love my BB as well; however, I do put it down from time to time when it is time to do, well you know. You can love your BB. Just do not love your BB. At any rate, I did find the line I put in bold quite funny. Be careful. Oh yeah, welcome.
    09-06-08 07:48 PM
    Welcome to Crackberry!!

09-06-08 08:26 PM
    Welcome to cb. Don't let the bb get in the way of your relationship.

Dont get me wrong, Its not that ill leave my wife, I love her. Its just i got a little thing goin on the side with my berry. lol
    09-06-08 08:56 PM
    Welcome toCrackberry and this thread cracked me up!
    09-06-08 09:16 PM
    I wish I had gone with the Curve, too! I got the Pearl because I was convinced that the Curve was too big, until I realized that no, no, it's not too big at all.

But I do love my Pearl...I'm just waiting until I have the $$$ to upgrade!
    09-06-08 09:22 PM
    i sooo couldnt take a pearl :/
    09-06-08 10:52 PM
    .OMG two hours this morning without viigoing the forums! Now I know what smokers feel, I was starting to get the shakes!!

09-07-08 12:24 PM
    I did and lost it. Lesson learned, never put it down.

I have a feeling it's at my other home... my crackberry senses are tingling.

Welcome to Crack!
    09-07-08 12:29 PM
    My girlfriend would always get jealous of my Curve, then I switched to an iPhone 3G (mistake), but she isn't looking forward to me picking up a Bold when it drops on AT&T. haha
    09-07-08 12:32 PM
    The berry real is a legal form of crack,you must hold it...and feel its little keys and ball in your hand. Although I do have the pearl... and most of the time I love it... I sometimes do wish I had gotten the curve too... but shhhh don't tell Sassy, she might get mad at me and not work or leave me I would miss my berry.
    The only solution hear is to try to convert the wife to the berry world. Let her... "look" at yours... she prob is a little jealous because your don't play with her all the time lol.... Have a talk with the berry and tell the berry you need just 1 hr a day to make sure your wife doesn't feel neglected... rofl then play with her trackball rofl
    09-07-08 12:35 PM
    But like the wife, you can slap it anytime you want.
    such a lovely reply.

Single?
    09-07-08 01:30 PM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD