not sure if this is the right place to post this? But when I am logged into the wap page on my Curve. I went to post a new thread and I got a message saying that I did not have permission to do so? I am on Verizon and I am set up on BIS.
    Please shed some light on this matter.
    05-27-08 09:48 PM
    Did you log in?
    05-27-08 09:53 PM
    Yes, I have left it set to keep me logged in. I even went into my user control panel just to verify that I was signed in.
    05-27-08 10:03 PM
    OK??? I am on my PC I have just posted three new posts. I then went into the Blackberry how to and F.A.Q section and tried to post a question and I got the same error that I was getting earlier on my Berry. Can I not post questions in this section?
    05-27-08 10:08 PM
    I had this problem too. From what I've read, when you log in and look at the page, press the "R" key on your phone or menu-refresh. Then you'll be able to post. It's the same thing after you post. Even though it looks like you haven't posted, it really has. There is supposed to be some improvements coming soon.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-27-08 10:09 PM
    Some of the forums are locked such that only mods can make the posts, for quality control on the faq's for example. If you look at the forum on your pc, is it locked?

05-27-08 10:32 PM
    Where are we supposed to post questions at? How do I know if my question is being added to an existing thread or if it's starting up a new thread? (Is thread even the right term?) I'm new to CB and the only place I've found to input anything is in these "Add Reply" boxes. I'm very technologically challenged and I need help. I'm really looking forward to learning a lot in these forums, but I don't know where to ask questions. Thank you.

05-27-08 10:59 PM
    Looks like you did it right to me. You are in the Newbie thread, where new people post hello messages and whatnot. Search through the threads for a related topic to your question and at the bottom of the page, keep doing what you have been. By the way, Welcome to CRACKberry!!
    05-28-08 05:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD