Hello - have just had my BlackBerry Curve a few weeks and love it. But I haven't been able to download the BlackBerry tools to my laptop. Took it into Verizon today and they tried downloading from the disk - didn't work. Next they tried several other versions - 4.7, 4.3 and 4.2 - all to no avail.

They gave me the number for BlackBerry Service but thought I would try here first. I get all the way to downloading and the computer freezes up. When I try downloading from the BlackBerry site - it appears to download but then I get in a circle where it keeps telling me to install it.

Any help or advice you can give will be greatly appreciated - thanks! P.S. I have Roxio on my laptop and didn't know if it might be interfering with the version with the Media Manager, altho I can't even load the version without the Media Manager . . .
    02-05-09 08:02 PM
    Wrong place to put this. Put this in the curve section and you will get better help btw Welcome to CB you will get addicted to you berry. Enjoy!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-07-09 11:30 PM
    Thanks for the welcome and the info. I have spoke with Verizon again to no avail so moved the post as suggested . .
    02-20-09 07:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD