I really like google calendar. If for no other reason it works well and I can use it while sitting in front of any computer. It's just easier to look at/edit a calendar on a full screen.

With that being said, there are obviously times when I need to check things on the fly or make quick additions while out in the field.

Can it be done and how?
    11-15-08 06:57 AM
    Yes wirelessly! Go to Google on you BB, then the "More" link at the top of the page. Look for Google Sync.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-15-08 07:33 AM
    Direct link: Google

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-15-08 07:35 AM
    Here is my setup:

BB-->Google Calendar with BB sync --> Google calendar to outlook sync

This way everything stays the same and it saves me from having to connect my BB to my computer since I am with BIS
    11-15-08 07:39 AM
    Yep it can be done and not that hard to figure out. However, it does not work all the time!
    11-15-08 07:40 AM
    Thanks guys. Had something weird come up while trying this.

I have two gmail accounts (one work one person) and two google calendars accounts (that go with each email account).

I have the push email set to my personal email and my work email is being grabbed with the gmail app.

The calendar was setup to work with my work gmail account. When you go into the calendar it shows work events. However, when you go into options, it shows my personal gmail account email address.

I'm confused and so is my BB apparently. Any ideas?
    11-15-08 07:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD