Everytime I go into my bluetooth menu, a screen pops up and asks says add device. Then it has the option to search for devices from here or allow another device to find me. You have to hit ok or cancel everytime you go in to enable the bluetooth. Is there anyway I can stop that screen from popping up EVERYTIME i go into my bluetooth menu. It is so annoying...Please help!!!
    11-13-08 05:47 PM
    I don't think you can stop that screen when you click the Bluetooth icon. Begs the question why do need to go to the Bluetooth settings so often? :-) I just leave Bluetooth on all the time unless I'm traveling and know I won't use it for a while.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-13-08 11:23 PM
    I was having to go to the bluetooth menu so often because I set the bluetooth to stay connected whenever I turn it on and it would do that, but when it wasn't using the bluetooth for a while, it would disable itself and I would constantly have to go in and reconnect it. I found out on one of the posts that I had to turn the blue connection indicator light on for my bluetooth to stay connected and not disable itself. Since I have done that, I have not had to go back into the bluetooth menu...now I hate that blinking blue light, but as long as that solved the problem, then i guess i will have to deal with it...Thanx for responding to my posting!
    11-14-08 04:39 PM
    You should find a whole bunch of discussions searching Bluetooth by Title... ie:

Search Forums / Advanced Search / Key word search / search by title / (bluetooth) then might stumble you upon sone answers and/or clues.

Hope that helps
    11-14-08 06:04 PM
    BTW, welcome to the CB family - glad you got everything taken care of.
    11-14-08 06:24 PM
    I tried that but I don't think there is any hope for my problem...thanx anyway though!
    11-14-08 06:32 PM
    Thank you very much thepaintedpony!
    11-14-08 06:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD