Is there a way when entering appts in you BB that you donthave to go down to reminder and change it to NONE? Can you set a default to always be NONE?
    07-08-08 02:38 PM
    Go to calendar hit your menu key>options>general options> default reminder.
    Problem solved

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-08-08 02:40 PM
    PERFECT!

Now, when I go to my calendar view if I have something after 5:00 it is under the bottom of the screen, is there a way to bring it up so I dont have to roll down to the bottom all the time to make sure I am not missing something?
    07-08-08 02:45 PM
    In day view? Just set your day start time later. That should work. I just use agenda view so I can see everything.

07-08-08 02:51 PM
    OK, I set the day to start at 11:00 and I have an appt for 9:30 tomorrow and it still showed up. Perfect.

Is there a way to get the the agenda quickly, or do I have to go to calendar, options, agenda? Anyway to set the side key to Agenda?
    07-08-08 02:55 PM
    Change the default calendar view to agenda or to "last" if its set on last the if will go to whatever view you were on the last time you used the calander.

To set the side key you would have to go to
    home screen>options>screen/keyboard> left or right convienence key>calendar.
    But if you do that it will start the calendar on the default view that you set it to

07-08-08 02:59 PM
    Changed view to agenda, perfect, thank you!
    07-08-08 03:02 PM
    Anytime.

07-08-08 03:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD