hi, i'm a new blackberry owner (have the bold-unlocked) and i don't know where or how to get a program so that i can schedule all my apptmts. i used to have a treo so i had palm on my desktop, and then my htc phone automatically used microsoft outlook. now i'm trying to look for something where i can add/modify my daily schedule and contact list while on my labtop, and then be able to easily sync these changes to my blackberry. can anyone help? many thx
    12-06-08 10:16 PM
    if you use outlook, you can config that desktop softwear to take all your contacts and your calender and sync it to your BB, outlook is my calender and i sync normaly twice a week sometimes only weekly
    12-06-08 10:18 PM
    just figured it out; thanks so much for your help!!!
    12-06-08 10:43 PM
    hi, i'm a new blackberry owner (have the bold-unlocked) and i don't know where or how to get a program so that i can schedule all my apptmts. i used to have a treo so i had palm on my desktop, and then my htc phone automatically used microsoft outlook. now i'm trying to look for something where i can add/modify my daily schedule and contact list while on my labtop, and then be able to easily sync these changes to my blackberry. can anyone help? many thx
    Hi, Another newbe, have BB Curve for a month and love it! I also want to know if I can sync calander with something besides outlook (which I've never used and don't really want to. I use outlook express.

Would also like to edit notes on PC and upload to BB. Any way to do this?
    12-07-08 08:30 PM
    Hello and welcome to CB.
    12-07-08 09:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD