I am a very visual person, so I am having a hard time with the new calendar program with my BB Curve. In my old POS Treo, I could categorize my appointments, and color code them appropriately. This is a huge requirement for me, and I cannot for the life of me figure out how to accomplish this on the curve.

I want to be able to look at the week, and by the color of the blocks separate my fraternity events from my work and personal items, while being able to see them integrated in the main calendar.

What are my options guys? I'd prefer to use the native program, but am willing to purchase another calendar program if absolutely necessary.

Thank you in advance!
    01-05-09 12:14 PM
    There are a few 3rd party apps that will do this. Pocket Informant is a good one and can be found on the CB App Store.
    01-05-09 01:54 PM
    Pocket Informant is awesome. I can't live without it. I have everything color coordinated and icon coordinated. I use agenda view and can tell at a glance what I have going on without having to read my events.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-05-09 02:02 PM
    ok, I downloaded the free trial via OTA download. Here comes another dumb noob question. How do I sync it with my outlook memos on the desktop?

And, am I to understand that this one application handles contacts and tasks also? How do I keep my default Address book in the loop too? Oy.
    01-05-09 02:56 PM
    It does not sync to outlook directly until v 1.5. Contacts and tasks to sync. In the full program PIBB will sync to BB pim at startup of PIBB the contacts, events, and tasks.

01-05-09 03:39 PM
    It does not sync to outlook directly until v 1.5. Contacts and tasks to sync. In the full program PIBB will sync to BB pim at startup of PIBB the contacts, events, and tasks.

I do not have any email accts setup right now. Instead I am using the gmail program from google. I do however have the default calendar, tasks and memos program syncing with my outlook at home. Can this program get the info from those apps?

01-05-09 04:44 PM
    If they are syncing to your BB then your BB will sync to PIBB.

01-05-09 10:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD