I'd like to sync up with Windows Live Calendar.. they use ICS, iCal or whatever.. And i'd also like to sync up with Windows Live Hotmail.. And also maybe Contacts remotely? I'd prefer something free or really cheap! I don't want to have to go back to a Windows Mobile device.. I love my BB
    11-27-07 09:07 AM
    Hmm don't windows live now sync with outlook and google due to the fact they are using .ICS...thats the only way I can see it working, but I'll leave this one alone...maybe someone else with more experience with MSN products can help you, I've not REALLY used MSN services (other then messenger) since like 1989, I still don't understand how to get away with charging for email these days lmao!!
    11-27-07 09:18 AM
    well I could always wait a few more months till they released IMAP/POP3 to all their free users. Pretty good for the biggest webmail provider.. But, i'm more concerned for Calendar syncing. It exports to ICS / iCal file.
    11-27-07 04:27 PM
    There is a way to import ICS files into your blackberry via email. This may not be what you are looking for though. See this thread for details.

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?p=2676315
    05-29-09 12:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD