Heya Folks! I just thought I would take a moment to properly introduce myself here and become a little bit more acquainted with the folk here.

I'm a 25 year old male, Born and raised in the City of Long Beach, California. I have a heart for kids as I've always been a big part of the Big Brother program. I'm also a thrillseeker, I love to Skydive on the free weekends, I also try to find time to get some mud on my Quad.

When I'm not doing the such, I'm fighting crime in the Los Angeles, CA. I've been a Law Enforcement Officer for close to 4 years now. I love my job and wouldn't trade it for anything in the world. My thing is, Enjoy your work, It's not about the paycheck or $$ to me. I'm happy to say I'm one of the ones who enjoys waking up and looking forward to work.

Other than that, I'm a BlackBerry Addict. I started off with the 8800 with Verizon, But they lost my service when I had to take them to court. I'm now a satisfied customer with AT&T bearing the 8300. I LOVE it! I already have the NIV Bible installed along with, Jive Talk, Google Maps. I also purchased a 4GB Memory chip for it and quickly put on 300, Die Hard 4.0, Transformers, O Brother Where Art Thou, as well as some music...This phone has proven to be a solid Phone, Instant Messenger, GPS, AND Music/Video Ipod.

Think that's enough about me. Hope to get involved and help out as much as I can on my off time.
    12-26-07 01:21 AM
    Welcome to CrackBerry.com!

Please take a moment to review the Rules & Guidelines...
    12-26-07 07:00 AM
    Welcome aboard.
    Enjoy your new addiction.
    12-27-07 08:48 AM
    Say hi to Snoop if you see him

Oh, Welcome!
    12-28-07 05:59 PM
    Welcome! What went wrong with Verizon? I was considering them.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-28-07 10:01 PM
    Welcome to CB!
    12-29-07 08:52 AM

I am also curious about Verizion. I was planning on switch their in Jan. My choices are ATT or Verizon.
    12-29-07 09:45 AM