Hey all, I just switched from an Iphone to BB (woot!) I just wanted to come on here and introduce myself. Im a 25 yo female from Arizona, I just graduated from UofA with a Bachelors of Science in Psychology. I hope to meet some new people here :P. My pin is below if anyone wants to add me.
    12-26-09 05:34 AM
    Welcome to CrackBerry and BB, the best of both their worlds. Enjoy.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-26-09 07:09 AM

Last edited by INNOVATOR; 12-26-09 at 11:35 AM.
    12-26-09 11:32 AM
    Congrats - graduated from college and graduated from iPhone too! Which BB did you get and what do you like best about it so far?
    12-26-09 11:34 AM
    thanks for the congrats...i have the 8900 Curve. I love the ease of it all...the little shortcuts..BBM..almost everything about it. I'm not really diggin t-mobile service though, seems to have a lot of probs. Is anyone else gettin that?
    12-26-09 04:40 PM
    welcome to the family, it shall be a joyfull experience
    12-26-09 05:03 PM
    What's wrong with the service where you are? Inside some buildings it's horrible around here but the wifi and UMA calling more than make up for it. I actually get service in all of the local schools here because I can log on to their wifi - and nobody else does. If you haven't tried the feature yet, you may want to.
    12-26-09 05:26 PM
    Well the weird thing about this is, I do use the UMA network off of my home network. The calls drop in both modes. I actually spoke with t-mobile about this and they said I had a sefective phone so they are going to send me a new one yay. Dont ya just love the smell of brand new BB plastic
    12-27-09 08:04 PM
    Wait a minute. You broke it already??? Yea, every once in a while you get a bad one but Tmo is great about replacing them quickly.
    12-27-09 08:18 PM
    Hey all, I just switched from an Iphone to BB (woot!) I just wanted to come on here and introduce myself. Im a 25 yo female from Arizona, I just graduated from UofA with a Bachelors of Science in Psychology. I hope to meet some new people here :P. My pin is below if anyone wants to add me.
    add me please my pin is 308b7346

12-29-09 01:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD