Hello all! I just got my first blackberry, played around with it a little, read a whole lot of great info from everyone here on the forums, etc. and can't WAIT to be an active part of this community!

I began reading the page about how to increase your memory via the desktop manager. I installed version 4.6, while my Bold is running the .167 OS.

My question is regarding what I should be seeing in my application loader. I haven't installed any programs or anything yet, so the only program I'm seeing in the loader is "yellowpages.corn" Does this mean that yellowpages is in fact the ONLY program I'm allowed to delete right now?

I only downloaded the Desktop Manager. Is there anything else I need to do? Sorry, brand-brand-brand new here!
    12-03-08 08:17 PM
    Hello all! I just got my first blackberry, played around with it a little, read a whole lot of great info from everyone here on the forums, etc. and can't WAIT to be an active part of this community!

I began reading the page about how to increase your memory via the desktop manager. I installed version 4.6, while my Bold is running the .167 OS.

My question is regarding what I should be seeing in my application loader. I haven't installed any programs or anything yet, so the only program I'm seeing in the loader is "yellowpages.corn" Does this mean that yellowpages is in fact the ONLY program I'm allowed to delete right now?

I only downloaded the Desktop Manager. Is there anything else I need to do? Sorry, brand-brand-brand new here!
    .corn!?!? hahaha! That's good!

Did you download this app? The only apps that should be listed are the ones loaded on your BB (via DM) or the ones you downloaded but not yet installed.
    12-03-08 08:21 PM
    More stuff to load at my link at the bottom of this post. Then the 101 is definitely helpful.

Welcome to Crackberry!

Take advantage of the very helpful BB 101. BlackBerry 101 How-To Lecture Series | CrackBerry.com . Also the powerfull search engine to dig through this bottomless pit of Crackberry knowledge for stuff already answered. Post on those existing threads or post a new one if need be. Many folks here happy to help. Some searching tips... Go To: Search Forums / Advanced Search / Key word search / search by title / "pick a key word" that comes to mind and you might stumble upon some answers and/or clues. Or search by Post content...

Launch your addiction into the next dimension. Go to wap.crackberry.com (from your phone) and install your CB Launcher.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/popu...d-links-21096/

No worries Intervention is not in our vocabulary here, enjoy your addiction to the fullest.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-03-08 08:21 PM

There's a memory op. guide link in my sig. That will provide you with valuable information on increasing device memory.
    12-03-08 08:22 PM
    Ahhh...thank you so much! After a few minutes of reading I see that I need to install the same .167 OS on my computer. Wow, are the replies always this quick on here!?
    12-03-08 08:26 PM
    Hello & welcome to the addiction!!!
    12-03-08 08:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD