So I recently took on a new position at work where I will be forced to carry a smartphone. I've never had a crackberry before and I am currently looking at the Bold and the Curve. I currently have Verizon wireless as my provider. I've heard nothing but good things about both phones and I am wondering if it is worth it to switch carriers to AT&T and get the bold or if I should just stick with verizon and get the Curve?

Any input or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!!
    11-24-08 11:29 AM
    Welcome to CrackBerry.

By far, the most important consideration is quality of service. You already know what Verizon provides, ask your co-workers about AT&T coverage in the locations you will frequent.

Assuming both are suitable, the Bold is the superior device in a number of ways. Larger screen, keyboard and memory and just a little bigger in hand.

Verizons Curve does have more memory the the GSM versions, that will pretty well eliminate the memory issues GSM users experience.

If the larger size is not significant to you, the Curve is a great BlackBerry and will satisfy your needs.
    11-24-08 12:25 PM

I reallty like my 8330 (curve). Has everything I need in a smart phone
    11-24-08 04:41 PM
    I second that, I love my curve... wouldnt change it for the world...
    11-24-08 04:50 PM
    Curve!!!! Go for the curve!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-24-08 05:05 PM
    I absolutely agree 100%... I have the 8330 Curve, and it's a phenomenal phone. It does everything I need and more. And I have BIG expectations. :-)
    11-24-08 10:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD