Hi all! I've been reading through posts here for a little over a week. I just got my BlackBerry Curve 8330 a week and a half ago. I must say, its the coolest phone I've ever had. I don't think I will be switching brands anytime soon.

With that being said, I have a question. My girlfriend has an LG Rumor, and she can't get on the internet with it. I want to bluetooth her a ringtone, but everytime I try it asks me to put in a pin number, or password thing. I never set one up, and she says she hasn't either.

Can someone help me? Where would I find the password? Or how do I get around it?
    11-12-08 01:49 PM
    Tony, wish I could help, but I'm not sure either. At any rate, I wanted to welcome you to CB. You have great taste in phones! There are lots of smart folks on this forum, so I'm sure someone will answer your question.
    11-12-08 01:54 PM
    If it asking for a PIN number than you are trying to send it via BBM not bluetooth. However, Sprint could block the use of bluetoothing audio over thier network, that could also be your problem.
    11-12-08 02:04 PM
    you have to be within 30 feet of the device that's how bluetooth connects, the pin code is whatever you want it to be, then she should get something on her device advising your phone wants to connect and she will enter whatever password/pin you put in.
    11-12-08 02:06 PM
    So if I just type in 1234, and then she types in 1234 as well, it will connect? She lives with me, so we are close enough for it to work.
    11-12-08 02:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD