I was wondering, with the curve I know you can not bluetooth ringtones with other cell phones unless they are blackberries. Is this also true for the bold? If so can others send you ringtones via text message and then you can save them as ringtones? Can you use a memory card with the bold? If so is that an option? Can I have ringtones saved to a memory card and put that in the bold? I know I am asking a lot of questions but these are the deal breakers for me........Thanks!
    11-06-08 08:08 PM
    I was wondering, with the curve I know you can not bluetooth ringtones with other cell phones unless they are blackberries. Is this also true for the bold? If so can others send you ringtones via text message and then you can save them as ringtones? Can you use a memory card with the bold? If so is that an option? Can I have ringtones saved to a memory card and put that in the bold? I know I am asking a lot of questions but these are the deal breakers for me........Thanks!
    You should be able to save the ringtones no matter how it gets sent to the bb. I, myself send it to my bb via email. I don't see why you wouldn't be able to use a memory card with the bold as memory card slots are pretty much standard with all bbs and most phones nowadays. I believe bold uses microsd. Yes you should be able to save ringtones to the memory card. I also believe though that the Bold has 1gb of onboard memory so unless you have a lot of stuff 1gb should be plenty for pics and ringtones unless youre also planning on using the bold as a mp3 player.
    11-06-08 08:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD