Not really a virgin anymore, because I've had my new BB now for about a week. Just sounded good. I've been going through the wonderful tutorials listed on this site and they have been quite helpful. However, yesterday I ran into a slight problem and for the life of me I can't figure it out. Alright, so here's the deal, a gf of mine sent me a couple of pics over BB messenger and I clicked save and saved them to the pictures folder, I believe. Now I can't figure out how to get to that folder. I'm sure this is quite easy to find, and I'm just overlooking it. I hid my photos in a safe place so I wouldn't lose them, but now I can't find them. Typical!
    10-16-08 11:07 AM
    welcome to cb!

Wished i could help you but photos are usually saved in pictures under media. unless you choose another folder to "hide" them. in this case, i think you really have to search your bb step by step!
    10-16-08 11:53 AM
    I love this site! It's very useful and fun to chat to others about the same phone. I feel special to be a part of such a community.

I ended finding the pics. They were under the Media folder. I should've known. Duhhhh! Thanks for the spark of genuis.

-Ve
    10-16-08 12:05 PM
    I'm glad you found your photos. Welcome to Crackberry.
    10-16-08 12:07 PM
    Welcome to the CB family. You know you can make folders and organize your pics in the media area. Click your options button in the device area that shows your pics and make new folder. Just a lil FYI....Hit me up if wanna chat!
    10-16-08 12:14 PM
    Welcome to crackberry!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-16-08 12:32 PM
    You're welcome veronika. Don't worry, it's only been a week. So you'll be an expert in no time!

May i suggest you take an hour or two to go through every single function in your phone. That's right. Go into every application, every menu, go to options and explore everything.

When i got my first bb, i knew nothing about blackberries. but i took my time to play with the phone, and coupled with the wonderful folks at blackberry, i am now able to help others solve simple problems!
    10-16-08 12:47 PM
    May i suggest you take an hour or two to go through every single function in your phone. That's right. Go into every application, every menu, go to options and explore everything.
    Hahaha - if only I had the time for that!! I thought that's why this site was invented! JK.

It seems like everyday I find something new my BB can do... and I've had it close to 2 months. I still can't believe I ever "lived" so long without one!!
    10-16-08 01:32 PM
    Hello & welcome to the addiction!!!
    10-16-08 05:41 PM
    welcome to cb!!
    10-16-08 05:44 PM
    Welcome to cb!

10-16-08 07:36 PM
    Welcome to Crackberry

10-16-08 07:39 PM
    Welcome to crackberry. If you do not have a media card I suggest getting one or you will run into memory issues on your berry.

10-16-08 07:40 PM
    Welcome to the addiction. Crackberry.com is an addiction as well as your bb.
    10-16-08 07:47 PM
    Hello & Welcome to the CB family!

10-16-08 08:06 PM
    Welcome to the CB family.
    10-16-08 09:14 PM
    Cherry popped... Congrats and smart decision.
    10-17-08 08:08 PM
    Welcome to CB!

Feed the need.
    10-18-08 04:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD