just got my first bb, an 8900, and wondering if there's any tips i should know or good apps to get

thanks!
    02-12-09 04:58 PM
    welcome! from one newb to another lol...i dont know much about the 8900 but i do know that the search button is your best friend...
    02-12-09 05:06 PM
    haha thanks! i'll probably be using that a lot
    02-12-09 05:11 PM
    welcome to a rockin cool addiction!!! I also do not know much about the 8900 but I can tell you that BB101 is one of the best places to start!!!!
    02-12-09 06:52 PM
    hi! welcome aboard-im fairly new as well-since dec/jan. If you like to read theres mobipocket reader-you can downld books rite to your ph and read them. You have to register with a user&pw online first. Also, wen in doubt-pull it out-the battery to reset your phone. sometimes bb's can be funny & they just need a reset. Also, there are plenty of other bb abuser here that know alot if you have any questions-but do a search about your prob/concern first becuz chances are its been addressed at some point in time-and if you come up dry-then post away!! enjoy & welcome!!
    02-12-09 07:10 PM
    Welcome to the wonderful world of crackberry, your addiction awaits... Hmm 8900? You're one lucky kidd! And I envy you for that. I as well don't know too much about the 8900 being that its a new device, but I'm sure the 8900 forum will do justice. And just search

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-13-09 12:39 AM
    Welcome to crackberry! Read this link if you haven't already for some good pointers.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f34/wel...lecture+series
    02-13-09 12:48 AM
    Congrats on the new berry... and an 8900 as your first? Lucky! I just got one today and I'm loving it. The forums will definitely become a HUGE help, and if you haven't already, you will soon discover why they are "crackberries"
    02-13-09 12:53 AM
    thanks for all the help! i love my 8900 and haven't been able to put it down yet! haha

just commenting on the DOLOL part on ur pin haha, i'm a nursing student and we just went over HTN and CHF so DOLOLs PRILs ZOSINs are all still fresh in my mind haha
    02-13-09 06:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD