well jsut got my first blackberry....the storm yesterday! Still trying to figure out how to use the damn thing! hahah
    Just wondering ....do ihave to pay extra to use the email setup?....and how do i do it if not?....
    well if anybody has the storm and can give me some helpful tips and things to do on it i would appreciate it..

thanks!@
    11-27-08 09:58 AM
    When you sign up for the bb plan you get a free bb email address free of charge.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-28-08 10:46 PM
    just make sure you have the right packages you need like a data plan and such
    11-29-08 11:33 AM
    I'm assuming you are on Verizon so you had to get a data plan so there would be no charges

11-29-08 02:32 PM
    Congrats on getting your new Blackberry Sniggih. I am still awaiting my Storms arrival...

Getting impatient and I still have two more weeks to go!

11-29-08 02:50 PM

Hello & welcome to the CB family!
    Congrats on ur new Storm-Enjoy!

11-29-08 05:16 PM
    welcome to crack and enjoy it
    11-29-08 05:39 PM
    Looks like you are already getting some welcoming support That's CB for ya. Congrats on the Storm and Welcome to Crackberry!

Take advantage of the very helpful BB 101. BlackBerry 101 How-To Lecture Series | CrackBerry.com . Also the powerfull search engine to dig through this bottomless pit of Crackberry knowledge for stuff already answered. Post on those existing threads or post a new one if need be. Many folks here happy to help. Some searching tips... Go To: Search Forums / Advanced Search / Key word search / search by title / "pick a key word" that comes to mind and you might stumble upon some answers and/or clues. Or search by Post content...

Launch your addiction into the next dimension. Go to wap.crackberry.com (from your phone) and install your CB Launcher.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/popu...d-links-21096/

No worries Intervention is not in our vocabulary here, enjoy your addiction to the fullest.
    11-29-08 07:08 PM
    Enjoy the addiction, and please tell us what you think of the Storm. Some of us are on completely outdated BB's and STILL enjoying using them! Heck I've had my Curve since... September!
    11-29-08 07:10 PM
    11-29-08 07:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD