I'm planning on gettting my very first blackberry in a few weeks. I was wondering what blackberry everyone likes best. the best apps you can't live without. Can you listen to music or watch videos i have an iphone but doesn't pcik up where i live. What plans should I get? Which is unlimited plan? do i have to have wifi to get on the internet or does the phone have some sort of signal to get internet. Not sure how it works? I've been wanting a blackberry not sure what all it can do

In about 2 weeks I'm getting a blackberry through Verizon and I was wondering which one I should I get?? I'm getting a Curve or a Pearl not sure which I should I get. not sure how they work or how I get software
    Last edited by JeffH; 09-20-08 at 09:29 PM.
    09-20-08 07:27 PM
    Someone once said''Getcha Curve on''.lol
    09-20-08 07:32 PM
    I'd go with the Curve. I LOVE the qwerty keyboard!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-20-08 07:32 PM
    Besides the QWERTY keyboard and the better screen, the VZW Curve also has more flash memory (trust me, this is critical) and OS 4.3, which gives you a video cam, voice notes, improved browser, improved multimedia.

Yeah, yeah. OS 4.5 will be out soon - but when? And your Pearl will STILL have an inferior screen and Keyboard, and too litle flash memory.

Not that I'm opinionated, mind you.
    09-20-08 08:04 PM
    I like the Curve with the QWERTY keyboard, memory and etc. I think that VZW is dealing on the Curve.

09-20-08 08:10 PM
    Another vote for a Curve from me. However, VZW is getting the Storm soon which is a touch screen BB if you want to wait for the newest BB to be offered by VZW.
    09-20-08 08:15 PM
    I have had my Curve for a week, and I'm in love.

09-20-08 08:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD