When i answer the phone it alsways seems to answer on speaker. Then after a few seconds it goes back to normal. How do i fix this?
    09-10-08 09:27 AM
    there is always the obvious answer of doing a battery pull to see if that fixes the situation
    09-10-08 01:13 PM
    @greg24 : sorry... but poor advice!

If you do not know how to remedy an issue, then the first solution should not always be a battery pull...

Just let someone else who knows a solution speak up, and if a reset is (in fact) an answer to the problem... then fine, but it should not always be the first answer!!

That being said : I am not sure how to fix this... I have never ever had this issue

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-10-08 01:18 PM
    I had that issue off and on while running beta .44. Cleared up with .55 I never could pin point a cause.

09-10-08 01:31 PM
    @gred24 : you seriously need to calm down and chill out here... nothing I said was offensive, at all!

I would rather "call you out" and have another member fix their problems properly instead of not saying anything and having the member do a batt pull to "fix all problems"!

There have been numerous debates on battery pulls and their pros/cons and if they should or should not be performed. I do not take sides on this matter but there is information backing up both arguments. There is even a very slight chance that a battery pull can corrupt your OS if performed at the wrong time (ask JeffH... he has had experience with that! )

I did not mean to make you so upset over what I said, but battery pulls are not always the correct remedy

09-10-08 01:37 PM
    One other thing if you'll hit the green key then hit menu go to options then general options you'll see default call volume. If that's set to previous, then if your last call was a speaker call so will your next.

09-10-08 01:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD