ok so i got my Blackberry 8830 two days ago and i am already an addict. I dont know how i made it this far with out it. Hope to get alot outta this sight!!!
    07-14-07 11:21 PM
    I'm sure you will!

And welcome to CrackBerry.com
    07-14-07 11:22 PM
    Welcome TSGarry! You think you are addicted now, wait until you participate in this forum and you will not only learn more than you would from the manual, but you will experience people that have this extensive knowledge that take the time out of their busy schedule to explain step by step how to perform the various functions when asked a question. In this forum you will find people that are kind, patient, brilliant, understanding and a lot of fun. You'll learn new things and you get to have the privilege of knowing some of the nicest people around the world. The Forum Moderators are fabulous and the people on all levels from beginners to advanced are terrific as well.

Gia
    Last edited by Giavanna; 07-21-07 at 11:22 AM.
    07-14-07 11:30 PM
    Welcome to CrackBerry.com!
    07-15-07 03:24 PM
    Welcome to the addiction. Got to go, the red light is flashing....
    07-15-07 06:31 PM
    You know what I thought you wrote Trevorhiller..........I thought you said "Go to the red light........it's flashing". You know that saying in the movies when they are on their deathbed and they will say go to the white light.......... lol
    07-15-07 06:35 PM
    You know what I thought you wrote Trevorhiller..........I thought you said "Go to the red light........it's flashing". You know that saying in the movies when they are on their deathbed and they will say go to the white light.......... lol
    rofl that was good.
    07-15-07 06:50 PM
    Very Funny!
    07-16-07 12:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD