Hi!! I'm semi- new here! Browsed the other forums and couldn't find an answer to this question and I wasn't allowed to post the question in the other forums so I thought someone here may be able to help me???

I sent out a request for my friend to be added to my BB Messenger contact list. I have it pending on my phone but she has yet to see anything on her phone?? Shouldn't it just pop up on her BB Messenger place on her phone or does she have to go somewhere else to accept the request?? I sent it almost 5 days ago and she still doesn't have anything??

And- I had a friend request that my phone be added to her contact list 2 days ago, maybe 3, and I have yet to see that request on my phone. What the heck am I doing or NOT doing????

I know these are probably silly questions but I am semi-computer/phone illiterate.......so any help would be appreciated!! Thank you SOOOOOOOO much!!!!!
    01-15-09 10:43 AM
    Do you have a data plan for your BB?
    01-15-09 10:45 AM
    Yes- I have 3 friends already that are in my contact list that I frequently talk with on BB Messenger so that's what's confusing me. They all sent me requests that I saw and accepted.
    01-15-09 10:57 AM
    have you tired adding by pin and email
    01-15-09 10:59 AM
    Make sure they are adding by PIN. Email adds, I found don't always work.
    01-15-09 08:35 PM
    I also have noticed that contacts that stay pending for awhile, if you do a battery pull, they seem to go through. This is just what i have noticed...
    01-15-09 08:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD