Hi all,
    I have a Blackberry Leap that refuses to function. I can turn it on. Occasionally, I am able to open settings, but right now I cannot. This whole thing is my fault. My phone tried warning me about low memory, however, I procrastinated until it was too late. I have some files on there that I am very sad to lose, but if I have to wipe my phone I will. So, unable to open any apps, I am not sure what I can do. Ideally, it would be nice to delete some files to make room, but that I cannot do either. Every time I delete a few apps, they reappear because they actually never deleted. I think you need memory to even delete stuff (not sure). Any one have any solutions to my this conundrum I find myself in?

It would be greatly appreciated, thank you!
    06-05-19 07:13 PM
    Have you done a hard restart of the device? Press and hold both volume up and down buttons simultaneously until the phone reboots, leave it alone for 10 minutes after it reboots.

Posted via CB10
    06-05-19 07:21 PM
    Hi all,
    I have a Blackberry Leap that refuses to function. I can turn it on. Occasionally, I am able to open settings, but right now I cannot. This whole thing is my fault. My phone tried warning me about low memory, however, I procrastinated until it was too late. I have some files on there that I am very sad to lose, but if I have to wipe my phone I will. So, unable to open any apps, I am not sure what I can do. Ideally, it would be nice to delete some files to make room, but that I cannot do either. Every time I delete a few apps, they reappear because they actually never deleted. I think you need memory to even delete stuff (not sure). Any one have any solutions to my this conundrum I find myself in?

It would be greatly appreciated, thank you!
    Did you try to delete a lot of Android apps? Do you happen to be on OS 10.3.2.2876 (2836) ?
    spacejammer likes this.
    06-05-19 07:22 PM
    hi, thanks for the reply. I have version 10.3.3.1463
    I tried deleting but I get ERROR DELETING APP. If I could upload somehow to the cloud I would not mind wiping my phone.
    06-05-19 11:11 PM
    Oh and by the way, I go to the Blackberry Hub, it just shows that its loading. Always loading, never stops.
    06-05-19 11:12 PM
    Oh and by the way, I go to the Blackberry Hub, it just shows that its loading. Always loading, never stops.
    You have some major corruption. You have no choice but to use an autoloader. Here is the latest:

https://mega.nz/#!tVgyjDYS!ojnru-l0A...CIkAU1dIybpHK0

Extract as much as you can via USB.
    06-05-19 11:14 PM
    I just tried a software update Message: The software download was interrupted. It was trying to download Version 10.3.3.2137 37MB
    06-05-19 11:20 PM
    Thank you very much for your help. I will try saving some files using USB.
    06-05-19 11:22 PM
    My pc is not detecting my phone, however, my phone says that it is connected to the pc. I put a much larger media card in the phone and am now restarting my phone to see if I can move files. If that does not work, I think I will have to wipe the phone if I even can, I don't know.
    06-05-19 11:31 PM
    My pc is not detecting my phone, however, my phone says that it is connected to the pc. I put a much larger media card in the phone and am now restarting my phone to see if I can move files. If that does not work, I think I will have to wipe the phone if I even can, I don't know.
    Hey spacejammer,

Don't wipe your phone before backing it up! We can definitely get your data off one way or the other.

1. Are you running Windows 10? Do you have Blackberry Link installed and does it open?

2. Failing that, do you have Sachesi or Darcy's Blackberry Tools?

Feel free to ask questions as needed here--pretty sure we can save your data before you wipe it!
    06-11-19 08:40 PM
    If the device recognizes that it's connected to a PC, an autoloader will work even if Link won't connect, but we need to get that connectivity working if you want to access the device memory first to copy off the files you need.

What Trumpet is hinting at is that these BB10 phones (and Link) uses an older network connection method that Microsoft has disabled in the last few updates to Windows 10 due to a now known security flaw that's been used in ransomware attacks.

Chances of an actual attack on you is still extremely low, so it's okay to re-enable the service for this purpose, but let us know first if you are using Windows 10, then we can guide you on how to re-enable that service.
    06-12-19 09:15 AM