Hi all. So I managed to get an upgrade today from Orange here in the UK and after a bit of haggling and dare i say it lying that I was going to take my business elsewhere... they gave me a free Blackberry Bold, 1200 anytime minutes, unlimited txts, unlimited internet usage and 3 numbers I can call anytime for free! So from now on all arguments over the phone with the girlfriend will be 100% free!! Woohoooo!

Anyway, I come from a Nokia background and once, only once I even branched out enough to buy the (terrible) LG Viewty which I regretted everyday after about about 2 weeks. So now with commitments and a new business to run I've found need for a Blackberry in all its glory. It arrives on Tuesday and I'm giggling like a small child on Christmas Eve here. Can the addiction begin before the phone even arrives?!

Look forward to talking to you all and I expect to be here quite often. Im off to read an entire forum worth of posts to tide me over until delivery!!!!
    03-01-09 06:24 PM
    Sweet deal man . Enjoy the forums

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-01-09 08:05 PM
    Way to go . Man, the plans we have here in Canada suck no competition amongst companies like in other countries so every plan is SO expensive *tear* lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-01-09 08:08 PM
    Yep...start shopping for your accessories and checkin' out themes and wallpapers. That will take up a lot of time.

Welcome to Crackberry!
    03-01-09 10:57 PM
    Welcome to Crackberry and BB! The Bold is a great device, I myself have an 8900. You really got a nice deal .
    03-01-09 10:59 PM
    Welcome and enjoy your bb!
    03-01-09 11:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD