howdy All

After my friend got her pearl last year I was Envious Of her Berry And well I was like a kid on sugar I had to have one! So I scrounged Up every penny and got rid of my blackjack and got a Blackberry 7250 Old school I Know

But I am on Verizon And well its time to Crack out Again and Get a New Phone...

Does anyone Have a Opinion on What to get.....

Right now its the Curve Vs The Storm ( but I'm still waiting for the perfect Storm!)

any opinons would be Awsome!

Keep Rocking
    Eric!
    12-11-08 02:40 PM
    Best thing to do is go into the store and test out both. Some prefer touch screen and others prefer a full keyboard. I have the curve 8330 and I love it!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-11-08 02:47 PM
    That's my Problem I did that and love them Both....

Except The storm kept Freezing on me and Ended Up crashing after my hour play session

I just hope the storm gets better....
    12-11-08 02:50 PM
    Welcome to CB!

Never fear asking a question, our addicts are always willing to help

Storm v. Curve

Well, imho, I would pick the curve. According to industry experts that I've personally spoken to, who have hands on experience with both phones, there would only be 3 advantages to the storm, and a (large number) of disadvantages to the storm, when compared to the curve. Now, I am partial to the curve, since it's my primary device, but I am simply communicating what I've been told about the storm.

I'm sure that opinions will vary on this topic. But that is my .02

Either way is really is a win/win. They are both blackberrys!

Enjoy the addiction™
    12-11-08 02:50 PM
    well here is my problem.......

I like the Screen And the Full Html Browsing on The Storm...

But The Curve Does not Offer That....

The storm also can hold 16 gigs The curve MAx's out at 8....

Thats Really My only Issue at the moment with the curve....

If it Helps...

I use mine For Email...

But I am a Graphic Designer And a Sound Engineer So I need a Good Clear Screen and a Decent Music Player to hear some of my clients work....
    Last edited by Hobbit; 12-11-08 at 02:59 PM.
    12-11-08 02:53 PM
    So try out each for 30 days. They should let you do that.
    12-11-08 03:11 PM
    I had a Curve and graduated to a Storm with few regrets. Just as with any new thing there is a learning curve with the device. I use mine primarily to read messages with short responses so the touch screen is good for me. To be perfectly honest if I had to send a lot of emails I would probably grab a bb bold. He screen is awesome and it has a physical keyboard which is great for speed. All things being equal, the storm is a good device it just depends upon what your needs are and what compromises you are willing to make.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-13-08 05:09 PM
    I love my Storm and the now phone issues seem to get better every day. Heard a rumor that some time in January, Verizon will up date the OS again. Both seem like good phones. But the Storm just called out to me.
    12-13-08 08:32 PM
    I feel the need for the physical keyboard. Love my curve. You would be happy with either. Maybe both???
    12-13-08 08:41 PM
    I checked out both in the local VZW store and decided on the Curve.
    12-13-08 10:04 PM
    Welcome aboard! Remember it doesn't matter what you get as long as its a BB.
    12-14-08 03:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD